Top-Notch Optometrist in Greer Offering the Latest Styles in Fashionable Frames
If a visit to an eye doctor in Greer is on your schedule in the near future, you may want to head over to BlueRidgeVision.net to check out the abundance of fashionable eyewear styles that we currently have available. We know that the main reason for your visit may be to get a regular eye check-up or to get an initial prescription for eyeglasses, but we also understand how important finding an aesthetically-pleasing style of eyeglasses is to our patients. Having glasses that not only have the proper fit, but that also complements your face makes a big difference in the comfort level you experience while wearing your glasses. To avoid a long wait in our office while you browse frames, save some time and browse online before you visit. We have glasses to fit every facial size and shape and we know that you’ll be pleased with the wide variety of our frame offerings.
We have a large selection of sunglasses and eyeglasses in all different shapes and styles. While we are happy to have you browse as much as you like to find the right eyeglasses to suit your personality and lifestyle, we can help to guide you in the right direction in terms of quality, expense and choosing frames that complement your particular facial shape. We can discuss the options in person when you come into our office for a visit, but in the meantime, here is a basic guide to which frames are most complementary to each of the most common facial shapes.
Face-Shape Guide for Finding the Perfect Sunglasses
- Square Face: square faces have a strong jawline and a wide chin area. Frames should be more oval to offset the squareness and add some elongation to the face.
- Oval Face: oval faces are well-proportioned and often have high cheekbones. Diamond or rectangular frames fit the oval-shaped face very well.
- Oblong Face: this shape is similar to the oval but it is a bit longer. Frames that shorten the face a bit work well. Look for frames with clear horizontal lines or a low bridge that will make the face appear shorter.
- Round Face: round faces are typically wide at the cheekbones and full. They are the same width and length. Choose angular or narrow frames which help to add length to the face as opposed to round frames which will only make the face appear curvier.
- Heart Shaped Face: a heart-shaped face is wide at the forehead and narrow at the chin. Frames that are wider at the bottom work well with this shape, as do rimless and light colored frames.
- Diamond Face: a diamond face has pronounced, high cheekbones and a narrow jawline. Choose frames that highlight the eyes and cheekbones such as cat-eye or oval style.
- Base-Down Triangle Face: this is the opposite of a heart shape and has a narrow forehead with a wider chin area. To de-emphasize the wide lower half of the face, choose frames that are wider or heavily detailed at the top. The cat-eye frames also works well with this face shape.
You can continue to research the various styles and shapes on our website, but feel free to drop in today or anytime to get fitted for your glasses and try to on the frames for yourself.
We’re happy to serve all of your eye care needs!